cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User field in PM operation overview

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have defined user field list in OILJ. But somehow it did not appear in the IW33 operation field. I have checked the table setting and found the user fields did not check as invisible.

How to make it appear in the operation overview?

thanks in advance.

regards,

LL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User fields can be seen in the orders, if you have maintained the same in the task list. Maintain the field key in task list, so that while deriving the task list to the order, user fields keys also get derived.

If you are creating order manually with new operations, then select the operation & go to Enhancement tab, there you can find the Field key, select the required one. So that, you will the fields.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I need the user fields to be shown in operation overview instead of using the enhancement tab to ease user to do data entering.

I have tried to manual enter the operation and choose the user field key, but still cannot see them in the operation overview.

I have also try to derive task list to the order, but still not manage to get user fields to be shown in the operation overview.

I have done a debug and found that due to no entry being found in table cflt02, that causing the condition 'hide all User Fields in Operation Overview' to be hit and that's why user fields is hide in operation overview. My another question is where to maintain the table cflt02 in IMG?

Do I miss some steps?

Thanks.

Edited by: Phoebe Sia Yueng Hee on Jun 9, 2011 6:24 AM

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think it is not possible to get the user fields in operation overview. There is no customization for the same

regards

thyagarajan

0 Kudos

But if you check on the table setting for the operation overview, you can see the user fields are included in the list. Just not showing on the overview. So how to make them visible?

0 Kudos

In IMG, I go to PM -> Maintenance plans, work centers, task lists and PRTs -> Task Lists -> Operation Data -> Define User fields to maitain the user field key.

Is this the correct step?

any step I miss out and causing the user field invisible in operation overview?

Pls help.

Thanks

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user fields do not appear on the operation overview screen in order transactions, they will only be visable on the Enhancement Tab. There is no customizing or other options to enable the fields on this overview screen.

One reason for this is that each operation could have a different set of user fields, each with different meaning and purpose.

On task list transactions, the user fields are visible in a very rudimentary format.

-Paul

Answers (0)