cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Costing / Material Ledger - Component values transfer after movement

Former Member
0 Kudos

I executed a production order with several cost components, as Labor, Machine HS, after the settlement of the production order this cost where allocated into de CKM3N components. In addition to this, I executed movement 412 Q (Plant Stock to WBS Stock) for the material and the component values didnt pass to the material / PEP. I executed CKMLCP to Multilevel price determination. Can anyone help me with this?

The original material kept the cost split values, but the Material / Pep didnt. (the material code and plant didn't change)

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarada

It Worked, now i have the revaluatio consumption activated. I executed movement 221 Q and this value was updated. On the other hand I need to understand what happend with the material that I transfered from plant stock to project stock. My scenario is the folowing:

1.- Receipts Production 2 ST value 13000 USD

2.- Transfer posting 1 ST Value 1000 USD

3.- Consumption 1 ST 6500 USD

The value of the Project stock (Stock after transfer posting) is revaluated after Post Closing or keep the standard price?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the information, i executed de movement type 221 and in the CKM3N a consumption movemet apeared. Now I am facing a new proble, in the trx CKMLCP i don t have the "Revaluation Consumption" so I can not reevaluate. Is this a mising customizing?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In OMX7 .. do you have the comsuption field active..

The Revaluation of consumption field in transaction OMX7 is available if the EA_FIN extension is active in the system. If it is active, in this case, it seems that there was an error during the ActivationActivation of Enterprise extension EA_FIN. In this case

I recommend you to open a oss message to check your system.. as it seems some component is missing and you have to apply some OSS Notes

Regards

Sarada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Welcome to SDN ..

Its not a ML issue , but its a MM issue..

Movement 412Q is a transfer from plant stock to project stock. The material quantity gets reduced from plant stock and increased on project stock. The material value stays on the inventory account (so you won't see any actual costs associated with this transaction). ..

After you do a 412Q you can to a 221Q to issue the material from your project stock to the WBS. This will reduce the quantity in your project stock segment. The material value is credited to inventory and debited to material consumption expense(actual cost on the WBS).

The above applies to valuated project stock only. An issue to non-valuated project stock is treated like an inventory transfer from the logistics point of view(quantity is moved from plant stock to project stock) but like a consumption from a financial point of view(reduce inventory, increase expense).

Since, your Project Stock is not consumed.. CKM3N is not reflecting any consumption. Please use the movement type 221Q and i am sure your issue will be solved..

Please revert back for any further clarifications

Regards

Sarada