Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no impact on responsible cost center after execute settlement

muhammadusman_raza
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Concern

i have created a real order in which i provided the responsible cost center but after execute the settlement for the order (KO88) have not seen any of the impact on that cost center even not in the document (Accounting & Controlling). i want to know is there any configuration error which didnt give such result?

Waiting for the positive response Thanks!

Regards

MuR!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly, what kind of order it that?

Is the settlement receiver supposed to be cost center?

If it is, please open the order and tell us what the settlement cost center receiver in the settlement rule is

BR,

Erwin

muhammadusman_raza
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Erwin

Its a invetsment order and in settlement rule i want to settle fixed assets.

regards

MuR!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, if it is an investment order, it makes sense to settle to FXA.

So, what is your settlement receivers in the settlement rule?

BR, Erwin

muhammadusman_raza
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i gave fixed asset in settlement receiver. Below is the settlement rule for your reference.

Cat Settlement receivers Receivers in Shot Text % Equivalance Settlement Type

FXA 4000127-0 Admin Block 100 0 Full

Regards

MuR!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, of course the cost center won't have any impact during settlement, because the settlement receiver is the fixed asset. Why do u need to settle to cost center again?

BR, Erwin

muhammadusman_raza
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Erwin

i tried with cost center but still after settlement i have not see any type of impact on documents (Accounting & Controlling)

Cat Settlement receivers Receivers in Shot Text % Equivalance Settlement Type

CTR 20006 Mess 100 0 Per

Responsible Cost Center # 20001

Can you please tell me what type of impact shown in the documents, might be it reflects but i didnt understand.

Regards

MuR!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Okay, first of all, as far as i know, the receivers for investment orders should be assets.

Well, if u want to try to settle it to cost center, maybe check the following:

- the settlement period of the order while executing ko88

- the costs in the order, are there any costs there?

If you are settling it right, the FICO documents will be created.

Hope this helps,

BR, Erwin

muhammadusman_raza
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Erwin

While running settlement i gave the current period which 12.

i post the amount through t-Code Fb50 in which i post it directly to the order number.than run the settlement (ko88) after the settlement accounting document & controlling document created.

can u please give me one favour provide me the snapshots which help me to understand the main impact / use of responsible cost center in IO.

Thanks

Regards

MuR!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ok, so now you get the accounting document after settlement, right?

On to your next question about responsible cost center, what Walter has stated above pretty much sums it all about the responsible cost center.

Now, on to the usage for responsible cost center in internal orders, you can use them as the default for automatic settlement rule created. Check the customizing for this.

Hope this helps

BR, Erwin

muhammadusman_raza
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Erwin

i have settle the cost center but i cant see any impact on responsible cost center.

I always get the accounting documents after the settlement but my issue is still not resolved.

i want to see the impact of responsible cost center in Document or any report.

Erwin i think there should be some configuration problem at my end what if your will test at your client and sent me the snap shot

i will really so kind of urs.

Best Regards

MuR!!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member674271
Contributor
0 Kudos

Muhammad Usman Raza,

If you check the help info of "Responsible Cost Center", you will get below info and pls see the line underlined

***********************************************************************************************************

Responsible Cost Center

Key of the cost center responsible for carrying out the order. The order is therefore organizationally assigned to the cost center.

This does not have to be the cost center to which the order settles its costs.

Example

The cost center "printing works" requires a new machine for folding newspapers. The cost center "site office" is responsible for implementing the construction.

The cost center "site office" is the responsible cost center.

The cost center "printing works" is the requesting cost center.

Further notes

The responsible cost center is the responsible area for authorization check on internal orders. For more information see General Authorization Object for Internal Orders.

***********************************************************************************************************

When you settle the internal order to fixed asset, the cost will flow to fixed asset module and no relationship to the responsible cost center anymore.

Regards