cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workitem with one agent in her log, appear in the workload of another agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I have a problem in ECC, checking the workload of one agent with transaciton SWI5 I found that the agent has 2345 workitems pending for approval, all of them of the task ts00007989 (Outbound, error handling with IDoc), but if I check the log of some of that workitems it has another user in responsible agent.

the user that appear in log is a valid user in suo1d transaction.

Any ideas what might be the reason?

regards

Gerardo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

step:1Go to T.code SWi1_rule and give the work item id click on F8

once again click on CTRL+shift_f11

step 2 :go to su01 T.code give the user id click on logon data tab check user status it is locked or unlocked

Thanks & Regards

Tiger balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiger, thanks for your response, about the user who appear has responsible agent in workflow log has a password deactivated status, is a dialog user and all other fields in logon data tab of su01d transaction still in blank.

I've executed the agent rule again and the workitim still appear in swi5 (workitems to be completed).

any other Idea is welcome.

Regards Gerardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

step:1Go to T.code SWi1_rule and give the work item id click on F8

once again click on CTRL+shift_f11

step 2 :go to su01 T.code give the user id click on logon data tab check user status it is locked or unlocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, thanks for your responses, but the workitem is in status "in process", also the log only has one responsible agent and this agent does not have any sustitution.

any idea of why in swi5 appear a lot of wi and all of them began to other user?

thanks in advance

Gerardo

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

These are appearing under "Work Items to be Completed" in SWI5?

Do they appear for both users?

regards

Rick Bakker

hanabi technology

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you checking the log of workitems that have already been executed by the agent..? If that is the case then there is a possibility that the same workitem is sent to both the persons i.e., one whom you are checking in SWI5 & other who is appearing as responsible agent in WF log. Out of the 2 persons the one shown as responsible agent in WF log should have executed the

workitem..

Check from workflow step whether they are using multiline container to pass more than agent for the step.

Rgds,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the substition the primary user.

Also check the delegation of that user.

Thanks and regards,

SNJY