cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS Monitoring with load balancing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need a little help here. Does any know how to setup a system that has load balancing? CCMS agent has been registered on the database and sends an email with the alert however it is not reporting on either APP servers. I have tried to register CCMS on the App severs but it comes back with an error Solman Manager does not recognize the system. I then go back to RZ21 and create my remote system which was successful. I now have RFC's name (FI3_01_RZ20_Analyze) and (FI3_01_RZ20_Collect) which point to one of the app servers and the connection test is successful. Any ideas on what I'm missing?

Stephanie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jon_friesen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stephanie,

Can you clarify whether you mean the central CCMS system (e.g. the SolMan) has app servers and therefore the CCMS agents on the satellite systems will point to the SolMan using load-balancing, or do you mean the satellite systems (e.g. PRD) has app servers and therefore you are wondering how to configure a CCMS agent on each app server of the satellite? And what kind of CCMS agent are you working on, CCMSPING for availability monitoring or SAPCCM4X/SAPCCMSR for regular CCMS?

Jon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

Yes the satellite system. Our production system has two app servers and I'm not sure how to CCMS on both of them. I'm working with SAPCCMS4X for regular monitoring. Hope that makes sense. I'm not the best at explaining.

Thanks

Stephanie