cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segmentation of Organizations related to other Organizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to segment Organizations (e.g. Sold-tos) that are related other Organizations (e.g. Buyers). Buyers are not created as contact persons but as corporate accounts as well and are connected to the Sold-to via the relationship "Has the Buyer".

I created a number of data sources of the type "Attribute Set" and included the function modules CRM_MKTTG_PF_BP_TAB_TO_CP and CRM_MKTTG_PF_FIND_CPS. Both of them only gave me Sold-tos and their contact persons.

Next thing I tried was to build Info Sets using SQ02 1. BUT000 and BUT050 2. BUT000 and BUT100. Based on them I build my data source and then attribute list. I created the filter "Business Partner Relationship Category" (Has the Buyer, Has the Bill-to.....). When I look at the distribution of them, nothing is shown. I created the filter "BP Role" which works fine.

Do you have any ideas how I can build target groups that contain corporate accounts that are related to other corporate accounts?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Nicole Lange

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AnupDDesai
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

CRM 7.0 gives segementation modelling types Persons, Organization , Unknown.

anik_roy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What version of CRM are you working on?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anik,

we are on CRM 7.0 Support Package SAPKU70005.

former_member184510
Active Participant
0 Kudos

From what I understand is that you need to use relationship segmentation(mostly HV). If you use Ehp1 then u can have these features as standard as EHp1 has seperate Organization segmentation.