cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking users FCHN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I got one company one house bank with 5 differents account id´s, but the business want´s, that one user access only to 3 account id´s and the other user access the other two account id´s.

Any help is welcome.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Its very simple to do so. Assign an authorization group to the GL accounts maintained against Bank account IDs in ( See assignment in FI12 against house bank) in FS00. Ask you basis consultant to assign these groups to user profile against F_BKPF_BES object. Give activities authorizations as required. This will resolve your issue.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif Farooq!

I got a rol and assign to this is the transaction FCHN but object F_BKPF_BES is not availble.

Basis staff runs transaction SU24 for transaction FCHN and not object with the name F_BKPF_BES was found.

Do i have to do something else?

Regards.

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

F_bkpf_bes controls GL activity. You have to assign Autho group maintained in FS00 to this object activity wise Create 01, change 02, display 03 as desired by you. Now because of this GLs defined in account IDs FI12 will become part of authorization activity and hence checks will be implemented. Revert back in case of confusion.

Regards

Edited by: Atif Farooq on Jun 10, 2011 7:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

We have the same kind of requirements needs to restrict FCHN with company code, house bank and account Id please can you explain how to configure this in details.

Thanks

Ayub.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can control this through authorization object. Check with your security team.