Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Functionality of Checkbox in ALV Grid Report

Hi Experts,

I created a ALV grid report with the checkbox as my first coloum and other fields as shown below. Initially, my ALV report displays as below. It is working fine till here.

checkbox customer material quantity UOM Sales Order Delivery

C1 M1 1 KG

C1 M2 2 KG

C2 M1 1 KG

C2 M2 2 KG

C3 M1 1 KG

C3 M2 2 KG

C3 M3 3 KG

C4 M1 1 KG

C5 M5 1 KG

I have created a push button on application toolbar for creating sales order and delivery using bapi's. When I click on my pushbutton, as of now it creates the SO and delivery for the first customer C1 and updates my Internal table with the sales order number and delivery number. If I need to create sales order for the second customer I need to run my ALV report again and so on for 3rd, 4th and 5th customers. It is also working fine till here.

C1 M1 1 KG SO1 DEL1

C1 M2 2 KG SO1 DEL1

C2 M1 1 KG

C2 M2 2 KG

C3 M1 1 KG

C3 M2 2 KG

C3 M3 3 KG

C4 M1 1 KG

C5 M5 1 KG

Need help on this:

When I select the check boxes as shown below and when I click the push button to create SO and Delivery then my program should create sales order and delivery for all the checked ones as shown below. What is the condition do I need to put here for selecting the checkbox.

X C1 M1 1 KG SO1 DEL1

X C1 M2 2 KG SO1 DEL1

C2 M1 1 KG

C2 M2 2 KG

X C3 M1 1 KG SO3 DEL3

X C3 M2 2 KG SO3 DEL3

X C3 M3 3 KG SO3 DEL3

C4 M1 1 KG

X C5 M5 1 KG SO5 DEL5

I would really appreciate if somebody could help me / guide me on this. I will also post my code if someone needs to understand what I am doing exactly.

Thanks.

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question