cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Work Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have recently noticed where some work orders that was created are now missing. The order was even printed and assigned an order number. I have tried many scenarios to recreate the problem, but no luck. Does anyone have any idea what could cause this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I searched by the actual order number that was on the printed work order and I get the error that that order does not exist.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Judd,

Go to SE16 or SE17 and enter table AUFK. Enter your order number(s) and execute the report. Repeat this with tables AFKO and AFIH.

Your order numbers should exist in all 3 tables.

If not, then they may have been archived.

PeteA

paul_meehan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible that user created the order (released it) and then selected 'Print'. This would normally print and save the order. If there was a update termination it is possible that papers get printed but order is not saved.

If you know when order was created then check for failed updates (SM13) on that day. Probably do not exist now but maybe you Basis have some logs retained.

-Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is any particular orders with common order type or any parameter got deleted?

Check in Order Header tables AFKO. Also check in IW39 by giving Order type alone.

Number ranges would have been defined based on order type. Group those order types & give the input.

So that, the missing number can be found. Then check in the tables for those missed orders status.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

former_member223813
Contributor
0 Kudos

check whether while searching the orders you are selecting the right planning plant.