cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task is not triggered correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a task with method CreateIdoc for object BUS0001 (Delegation ZM30B0001), also event EventCreateIdoc which is set as a Triggering event in this task.

This task should be executed during Process Order modifications (COR2 for example) - and this is working correctly.

The problem is that this is also triggered during PM Order modifications (for example IW32) - and it is generating errors.

I can't find a reason why this is triggered in IW32.

Any ideas what might be the reason? Where can this be done???

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Well until you find the reason.. may be make use of start conditions SWB_COND so that you can restrict the trigger of task to one activity.

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artur, check activating the trace for events and trigger the event, then check in event log to know where or who is trigering the event.

Regards

Gerardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already checked Event Trace and it shows:

Event data:

Object Type BUS0001

Event EVENTCREATEIDOC

Receiver data:

Object Type WORKITEM

Receiver FM SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT_IBF

Former Member
0 Kudos
This task should be executed during Process Order modifications (COR2 for example) - and this is working correctly.
The problem is that this is also triggered during PM Order modifications (for example IW32) - and it is generating errors.

Just to confirm whether you checked the right entries in event trace also do the below,

1. Go to SWE2 Tcode.

2. Check whether only COR2 workflow/task entry is entered against the task or IW32 workflow/task is also entered.

From your problem I believe that there should be 2 entries against the same BOR & event & both the event linkage are activated

which makes both workflows to be triggered.

Kindly check & confirm it.

Rgds,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This was also checked and there is only one entry with this object and event:

BUS0001 EVENTCREATEIDOC

Regards,

Artur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you have mentioned that you have delegated the std BOR,

1. Confirm whether there are not more than 1 active event linkage entry in SWE2 against BUS0001 or ZM30B0001.

There are chances that although BOR is delegated the developer has still referred ZM30B0001 in SWE2 for event linkage & you might have missed to notice that.

Kindly confirm it.

Rgds,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Double checked:

Only one entry mentioned in previous message...;/

Former Member
0 Kudos

From my understanding you should be having a workflow for PM order notifications scenario which gets triggered. Go to basic data of this workflow in SWDD tcode & check out what BOR & event has been entered..

Rgds,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is only one task not whole workflow.

And in that task we have in Triggering events BUS0001 event EventCreateIdoc - and this is active.