cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assessment cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created an assessment cycle using variable portions with stat key figures in the cycle. I have some amt posted on sender cost center and receiver cost centers have the sta key figures posted on them (got them from LIS). When I run the cycle system is not doing any allocation, just giving me an message of no receivers selected. Am I missing something.

In the asess cycle master data i thought I would see costcenter/SKF combination in the receiving weighting factors tab but all I see are the receiver cost centers, is this right?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Please kindly check the following:

- Segment header: are the receiver and the var portion type correctly maintained? It should be variable portions and actual SKF in your case

- Sender/Receivers: are the receiver cost centers correct? They should be the ones with the SKF populated each month

- Sender Values: version correctly maintained?

- Receiving Tracing Factor: Version and SKF correct?

- Receiver Weighing Factor: the factor correctly maintained?

Then perform the assessment again, and make sure the lock indicator is not ticked

Hope this helps

BR, Erwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erwin,

Thanks for the reply. I checked all the above. I have the right cost centers, SKF's populated, cycle looking good but still no assessments.

former_member588855
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Have you entered the SKF in KB31n.

Regards,

Divraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

One last thing on my mind is, check the period for the assessment and the cost in the cost center for the exact period.

BR, Erwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divraj,

In our case SKF gets populated from LIS. I can see them in cost center report but not able to do it in assessment cycle.

Erwin,

I did checked the period and postings.

former_member588855
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I have not worked on such situations of SKF getting populated from LIS. however if this is the case in actual then how the plan cycle is being executed.

Note the Actual assessment cycle behaves as per the plan assessment cycle is runned.

Have the plan assessment cycle with skf been runned successfully.

Regards,

Divraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

We don't have plan assessments in our case. I am not sure if actuals have anything to do the plan cycles as SKF can be populated in many ways. Let me know if this is not true. Thanks for the reply!!

former_member588855
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

First of all ignore my statement that Actual ass. cycle behaves as per plan, it is applicable to Indirect Activity Allocation. I apologize for the remark.

I have gone through the documentation of SKF populating through LIS. As you have mentioned that SKF is getting populated into the cost center that means you have correctly maintained actual assignments to Statistical Key figures for cost centers and the transfers are happening properly.

Now only that can go wrong is the assessment cycle.

Would request you to kindly check the following once again.

In Segment header - rec rule - variable portions

var portion type - Actual SKF

In Senders / Receiver - Sender cost center is properly defined and cost exists on the cost center

Receiver cost center are those where skf exists (populated from LIS)

In receiving tracing factor - var portion type - Actual SKF

Selection Criteria - SKF Mention the SKF in From & to field..

Other factors are in place as usual

Regards,

Divraj