cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a Quotation from a Opportunity using the Follow up functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm new at the CRM and I'm trying to reproduce the standard scenario "Opportunity Management". Everithing is going well until i've reached the step to mantain the opportunity and create a quotation. I should do this through the Follow up button on the top of the screen but when i click at this button, i can not see any transaction for a quotation; I can only find appointment ( date, interaction record, business activity), email (outgoing email), interaction log (Business Activity with prod., channel report, ... ) and Task (approve, Req. to brand owner, ...).

Can anyone give me a hint about what can I do to make quotation transactions appear in this new window (from the follow up button)?

Thanks in advance!

Ines Andres

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also be sure, that opportunity is free of errors. Otherwise only tasks can be created as followup. Quotations, orders and other opportunities can not be created as follow up if errors exist on preceeding document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Robert!

That was indeed my problem! I had some red lights...With all things correct, the Quotation already appeared on the follow up window.

Once again, Thank you!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member562530
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Inês,

Please check if you have successfully configured the copy control between opportunity and quotation in the following paths:

Transaction Types:

SPRO->Customer Relationship Management->Transactions->Basic Settings->Copying Control for Business Transactions->Define Copying Control for Transaction Types

Item Categories:

SPRO->Customer Relationship Management->Transactions->Basic Settings->Copying Control for Business Transactions->Define Copying Control for Item Categories

I hope it helps!

Kind Regards,

Gabriel Santana