Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Condition Record using RV_CONDITION_COPY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Overview of the required functionality :

We have implemented SRM system in our project and current requirement is that in SRM we create an RFx and Publish it ,Vendors/Bidders create a Response to this Rfx providing the Price and Delivery information . Now the Buyer compares all Responses and Accepts the Best one .

Now when the Buyer Accepts the Response in SRM we need to update the corresponding Purchasing Info Record in ECC system (As it happens Automatically in RFQ if Info Update is not blank) .

Now i am using the Function Modules ME_INFORECORD_UPDATE function module to Update/Create the Purchasing Info Record , but the problem is with creating/updating the condition records .

Since the RFx Response is a document in the SRM system , we do not have any EKKO and EKPO tables reference for filling in the KOMK and KOMP structures . I am using the function modules ME_FILL_KOMK_IN and ME_FILL_KOMP_IN to fill the structures KOMK and KOMP and passing them to the RV_CONDITION_COPY still the condition is not getting created or updated .(I can provide the code which i am trying if needed)

Can anyone help me out , is there any other function modules to create condition records .

Thanks

Ramakanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one please tell me how use the Function Module RV_CONDITION_COPY to create/Update a Condition Record for Purchasing Info Record .

Table A017 or A018