cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QI Transfer Posting with Project Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

At time of Goods Receipt for Purchase Order where inbound inspection is active, the material is placed in 917 interim for Quality Inspection. Once Usage Decision is made the transfer order is created automatically for posting change to destination storage type.

However, when the same is performed for material where account assignment Q (Project Stock) is set, auto transfer order creation is not happening after Usage Decision and user must manually create TO from TR using LB11 t-code.

Is there limitation with combination Quality Inspection stock/ & Project stock for auto TO create at time of Usage Decision/Posting Change or is there alternative configuration settings I can make to allow auto TO create in this case?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not that I'm aware of, just sounds like the setting hasn't been made for Q stock related postings. Is the IM/WM interface config. set for auto. TO creation ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, WM-IM configuration is set accordingly. It is strange, as the process is working fine for materials not within Project Stock. Automatic TO creation is set properly, and can see it set in the TR, but for some reason the TR is not converting to TO automatically, yet I can do manually in Background without any issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set for automatic or immediate and have you checked your background job if automatic ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set for "Immediate" and is working perfectly for non-Project Stock moves, so must be something specific to movement with Special Stock Indicator 'Q' only.