cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the Open Hub Delta Adminstration

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using an Open Hub destination to push data to a flat file. Works great. I would like to "reset" the delta and bring the data again. Where / How can you reset the delta?

I have hunted all over but continuously find out of data material.

Thank you VERY much for advice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the extraction is delta (by settings in DTP) then you would only see the changed data in your flat file going forward and if you try to extract with delta gain with no delta postings in cube then you would not be able to extract any data to file.

If the open hub extraction is full extract (by settings in DTP),then you would always extract data to file irrespective of deltas.

Use the DTP settings as per your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I know what you are saying.

I need to know where the delta requests are so that I can deleted them and restart delta

Former Member
0 Kudos

The DTP will not allow me to change it from Delta to Full. possibly because delta runs exist. How do I get rid of delta requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to requests in cube (manage ) and click on data mart status which looks like where used.Then delete the loaded requests to Open hub from here.You can automate this process in process chain using process type abap program:RSBK_DEL_DTP_REQ_FROM_OHD

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found the button you mention (thank you for saying looks like Where Used), when I click it nothing happens. I do not get a pop box. Any idea why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you see the arrows like in the where used then you should get the pop up window hwne clicked.If not, try logging out and log back in.This is a bug some times happen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! I am still not getting the pop up after closing and relogging into system. Not sure what the problem is.

Thanks for your comments

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can reset the delta of OHD this way.

goto ohd dtp monitor, at the top you see where used list button,

click on that button, then u can see delete request option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANK YOU!

The icon was in the DTP monitor screen. I am so happy to find the requests!

You rock

Answers (0)