cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing in third party

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in third party sales my client want to make a bilingl for bill to party after recieving the incoming invoice from vendor, before of that he want to restrict the billing process that order related billing.

here he dont want to do the billing before recieving incoming invoice from vendor. can any body tell me what are the required settings for this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If clients requirement is?-

1customer purchase 10,000 usd, then frieght will bear by the company. if less than 10,000 usd then customer will bear the freight. How we will configure in pricing.

any1 can suggest me please.

Edited by: sanjukta 123 on Jun 18, 2011 10:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this can be acheived using scale in condition record. ( Please check this out. I ahve not tested it)

Go for a value scale rather than a quantity scale and adopt descending scale and i think this shoudl short out your problem.

For values upto 30,000 USD maintian Freight cost as X and for 30,000 USD and above, freigth cost = 0

If you wanna maintain freight cost manually, then u have to write a routine where in the condition value is zero for US30,000 and above

i.e for manual entries at item level,

For the same KONV-POSNR and KONV-KNUMV ( KONV is the Transaction tabel for conditions )

For KONV-KSCHDL = Freight Condition type,

KONV- KWERT = 0 & KONV-KBERT = 0 if KONV-KWERT = >30,000 for KONV-KSCDL = PR00

else make sure that KWERT field picks up the manul value entered....

Some coding along this line should help you out. I have wrrriteen the same in a haste for the lack of time. but you can work out on something along this line. Get the help of your abaper.

Regards,

Nithin

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please notice that for third party item, we recommand to use the billing relevance F in standard.

Note 549818 contains detailed info about this.

Please also refer to the quesiton 2 in note 549818:

2. Question: When is a third-party item displayed in the billing due

list and can be billed?

Answer: If you have set the billing-relevance for your third-party

item category to 'F' in item category Customizing (refer to the

answer to the previous question), the system displays the

third-party item in the billing due list if an invoice receipt was

posted in MM for this item. For billing-relevance 'B', the system

displays the third-party item already in the billing due list during

the creation in the sales order. Also refer to Note 210561.

This means the order would only appear in billing due list after you have created the invoice receipt.

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sakuuntala,

In Copy Control from order to Billing and for the item category TAS,

Adopy Billing quantity = Invoice receipt quanity - billed quantity.

this should sove yur issue.

here the Billing quanitity wouldbe based on MIRO Quanity( Invoice Receipt qty as per the vendor bills)

Regards,

Nithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the item cagory TAS maintain the billing relevance as 'F' (invoice related billing).

This is standard in sap

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is standard SAP. In third party process, system will not allow billing until you have done a invoice verification.

Check the billing type you are using for third party. go to details of the item category you are using and check billing relevance in it. If it is " F ", then system will not allow billing until invoice verification is done.

Use item category " TAS " for 3rd party process.

This issue has been discussed in the forum earlier also. Please try to search the forum.

Let us know.

Regards,

SB.