cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Payment Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right now the payment run generates payments to vendors with balances such as 22 cents. I want to be able to restrict the payment run to only pay vendors if their balance is above 10 dollars. In the free selection tab of t.code F110 I see that I can set field names and restrict them with values. Is there any way to accomplish restricting the auto payment run to pay a vendor with over a 10 dollar net balance? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olsen,

such setting can done in customising. there you can define that for your company code only payments with more than 10 dollars can go on.

See the company code setting and also payment methods setting and you will find out ho youhave to do.

Cheers

Susan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Susan,

Thanks for the quick reply. I want to be able to restrict auto payment to one to maybe twenty vendors, not all vendors. I want to have SAP not pay the vendor net balance if it is below a certain amount, for example ten dollars. Based on your response, I am uncertain how to accomplish that.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This minimum limit restriction is at company code level. You cannot restrict for certain vendors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, there is no way to restrict a certain payment amount to a certain vendor? There has to be a way.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can write an User Exit and include it in Validation. This is the only I can think of. You may have to take the help of your ABAP person. But, at the same time, you need to see the cost-benefit analysis, whether is it a really critical business requirement which is stopping your business, otherwise, user can be educated enough to execute the payment program.

Answers (0)