cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Company Codes in Global Roll-out Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Our Company operates out of multiple countries and we have embarked on implementing SAP across all our subsidiaries in these countries. We are planning on a Single Instance Single Client Landscace. With this in mind, we have completed the Global template design for the overall Enterprise Organization structure and also standardized on the business processes to be followed.. We are planning to configure these in our golden client against a company code (copy of 0001) to be used as reference for the subsequent actual country roll-outs. The strategy for rollout in those countries where SAP does not provide any Country template, we will use BC sets to copy the GT configurations and move on with the country specifc configurations. This will ensure the GT specific configurations will carry forward to those country legal entities. Thi doubt we have is for those countries where SAP recommends we start with a copy of the country template. In those countries what is the best / recommended practice to creae company codes. If a create a company code by copying the country template (say IN01 or BR01), then how do I get to use all the configurations already done for the GT reference company code. If I just copy of the GT reference company code to create a country specifc company code, then how do the country specific configurations (that comes with the country template) be available?

Appreciate if I could get some light on this subject

Regards

NSK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear NSK,

Did you find a solution to your problem?

We are facing exactly the same situation with roll-out on multiple countries on a single client single instance environment. We are still trying to create our Global Template in such a way that we can later on use it with all the aforementioned localizations needed for our subsidiaries.

Can you provide any information on how you dealt with this issue?

Thanks and regards,

Heraklis