cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash, AIR and HTML export options disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the latest version of SAP Crystal Presentation Design (Version 6.0.0.0 and Build 14.0.0.760). I noticed that The option to export to Flash, AIR and HTML were disabled. I have a Windows 7 Machine and run office 2010. Why is it that I'm missing this option? Please don't tell me I pad $200 for a software which is only partially functional.

I'm relatively new to SAP Crystal Presentation Design and I'm slowly learning the features. If anyone can direct me to a Wiki I can use to answer questions or provides FAQs I will greatly appreciate it. I mainly use it to created dashboards for Excel models.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for response.

Yea you all are right I have the stand alone version. Looking through the different versions link -> http://store.businessobjects.com/store/bobjamer/en_US/DisplayCategoryProductListPage&CategoryID=5598...

What version would I need to enable flash compiling. At this point I can live with PPT compiling, but would like to know how much I would need to spend if I need the option.

Thanks,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

you need to have enterprise Edition

If urs is enterprise edition then update it with latest patch then you can see all these options as enabled.

@sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Help > About to check what 'edition' you have.

Then go into the application help and look for the section on what different editions support.

I'm guessing that you don't have the enterprise edition (which is more than $200!), so yes there may well be some functionality that isn't the edition that you have. The help will tell you exactly what the differences are.