cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add BP in a target group at account creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts !

I'd like to know how in java or ABAP I could automatically add a BP in a target group when the account is created. The BP should after that use a campaign code associated with the target group, immediately after account creation.

Thank you for your help !

Julien

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mark_foley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Julien,

Are you doing this in the B2C scenario or through the ISA useradmin application, ?

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are in B2C scenario, in ISA CRM 6.0 (CRM 2007)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

While creating the Target Group, use the Background mode option.

Using this feature you can set up a frequency say daily or weekly, so that whenever the Target Group gets refreshed, then at that time if there are any new BP existing which are matching the filter conditions for that Target group gets added automatically to the Target group.

Hope this helps.

rgrds,

Randhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi and thank you for your help.

The problem with the background target group is that there is a time lag between account creation and the refreshof the target group. What we need is trigger the refresh of the target group at each account creation if possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

You will have to either create a custom program which gets triggered whenever there is any new BP created and then that program should execute the refresh of the target group.

Or you setup the frequency of the Target group refresh in background to to say hourly.

I am sorry i don;t see any other solution approach to this.

rgrds,

Randhir

Edited by: Randhir Soni on Jun 17, 2011 4:28 PM