Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

101 Spec Stock Indicat O Parts prov. Vendor in Quality inspect reporting

former_member298059
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

. We are creating a PO (ME21N) indicating in the view u201CDelivery addressu201D the same vendor than the PO and the flag u201CSubcontracting vendoru201D

. The material has in MM02 the inspection type 0130 Receiving Insp. from External Processing.

. There is QM plan with the Usage 53 GR external process.

. When we do MIGO 101 u201CSpecial Stock Indicatoru201D O Parts prov. Vendor. The system creates automatically an inspection lot.

But in MMBE the stock appears in u201CStock Provided to Vendoru201D u201CUnrestricted Useu201D. The customer wants to control that stock in u201CQuality inspectionu201D

Someone know what I am missing?

It is possible do to a 101 u201CSpecial Stock Indicatoru201D O Parts prov. Vendor controlling it in u201CQuality inspectionu201D in the reporting?

Cheers,

Marta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure there is even such a thing in SAP.

I think there has strictly been a "Parts provided to vendor" stock category.

I think you may find the "Unrestricted Use" might refer to batch status as SAP has often in the past been inconsistent with this term and the terms "released" and "unreleased" batch status.

FF

former_member298059
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi FF,

The status of the bath are

REL Released

PASG Plan/specification assig

CCTD Insp. characteristics cr

CALC Sample calculated

SKIP Skip lot

QLCH Quality level relevant

What does SKIP Skip lot means?

Thank you very much,

marta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure what is the issue with your problem with stock, never encountered.

For skip status, you are surely having dynamic modification rules active. Check in the inspection plan. IN DMR, you can define criteria based on which lots can skip inspection.

former_member298059
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you guys,

So doing a 101 u201CSpecial Stock Indicatoru201D O Stock Provided to Vendor the stock in the reporting the stock of the Inspection Lot appears in u201CStock Provided to Vendoru201D u201CUnrestricted Useu201D and not in u201CQuality inspectionu201D

Cheers,

marta

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SKIP means that based on the master data setup and configuration set up, SAP has determined that the material in that lot does not require any inspection and is "skipped". This is usually determined by the DMR rule in the inspeciton plan assigned to the plan. But I also think it can happen based on some Q-inf records settings where the maybe the vendor as been excldued from inspections?

FF

Answers (0)