cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two invoices created against a single delivery document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Two invoices have been created against single delivery. This happened for the first time. I have only one line item with 10 qty. Two invoices with 10 + 10 qty have been created.whereas in my delivery document only one line item is present, which is perfectly alright.. How can this be possible ?. I have checked all the settings of item category and copy control. Everything looks to be fine.

Please help

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It could happen due to Copy Control Settings in VTFL at Item Category Level. Make Pos./neg. quantity as '+' only.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply. Customization is in place. This happened only once. We create 1000's of invoice everyday. This has happened only once. Both the invoices are of the same time.

Pl. help.

regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the issue did not crop up again, It seems it must be a buffering or manual entry delete problem. So the issue stands closed now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This may be a problem of number range buffering, sometimes the system creats the number but not stored in tables as it goes to buffer.

Kindly check the tables , is both the invoice numbers are there in Tables.

Regards

lakhendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check if the two invoice have been created with different billing types.

Usually you will be able to create only one billing document for one delivery.

We can create multiple invoices only if its different billing type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both the invoice types are the same. Customization is correct. Checked all the settings. This has happened for the first time and has not been repeated.

Regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read OSS Note 12934 - Two billing documents exist for one delivery note to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This note explains fully, what the problem could be.

Thanks and regards,