cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with MSS Team iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When a user tries to access Team Page under MSS role. He should see a section called Services just below the Detailed Navigation area, which is not being showed for us now.

I checked the Team page and found that an iview Called Services is assigned to the Dynamic Navigation are of the Team Page.

This services iview is worksetMap iview of related services.

Please let me know, where do we maintain these configurations. Do we need to maintain any thing at the backend as well?

Thanks

San

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Mainly it is done in the workset or role provided for the manager

check the default role for the manager in the portal under content administration

and the iview properties it should be set as visible.

Property Category - 'Navigation'

Propoerty - 'Invisible in Navigation Areas'

Set this property to 'Yes'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

As you rightly pointed out, the services are maintained at the Work set level.

We have Team workset and the related services Page is also added under a folder with in this Team Workset.

I have checked the proerties of the relevant pages and the property 'Invisible in Navigation Areas'

is set to No for these objects and also the Services iview in dynamic navigation.

Still it is not working. Could you please help me if I am missing some thing else.

Hope you meant setting 'Invisible in Navigation Areas' to No instead of Yes in your thread

Thanks

San

Edited by: santhosh Edla on Jun 8, 2011 4:34 PM

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

it should be set as NO, You are right, i would still ask you check the roles ie standard

and there is a Note too 1570739..

but you can play with above properties and see how it works?