cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Texts For Overall Assessment Possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

for audits to be performed I need to change assessment in transaction plmd_audit that way for overall assessment is changed from "passed" to "performed". Is there anybody out there who can give me an idea to solve this (if possible at all)

Kind Regards,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Özgen,

thanks a lot for your response. I will check if your proposition works and give feedback when I was able to change text.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve the cahnge of phrase by the translation settings for the value range of the domain of the data element which is PLM_OK_NOK. In SE11 change translation of the domain. However this affects wherever the domain is used. I think you'd better disregard assesment field and use rating field as you wish as it is allocated for user customization. You can define rating profiles and associate rating values with the result calculated of the audit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think these values are maintained at spro.

Could you please check if you could add any entry at this point,

SPRO-CA-Audit management-System adjustment-Field selection - choose the activity as audit(SAPLPLM_AUDIT_ORDER) and continue - select the overall assessment field - add new entry.

Regards

Keerthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks a lot for your input. I have tried it but I could not recognize any effect; maybe I did a mistake. I will try further and give update when it works.

Kind Regards,

Alex