Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

MOPZ - Cannot continue to download EHP5 for SAP ERP 6.0

Dear All,

I am trying to download EHP5 to apply it to my SAP ERP 6.0 system.

I am logued in SAP Solution Manager. I have create a new maintenance transaction (MOPZ).

When I reach the second tabscript, I get this error :

"Transaction must be assigned to a Standalone Product Version".

"Please assign ERP 6.0 to the Maintenance Optimizer Transaction".

In SMSY, my system has SAP ERP 6.0 as Product Version and not SAP ECC 6.0

Any help is welcome.

Best regards

SAP NetWeaverAdmin

Former Member
replied

Hello,

The error message you get only happens when you have defined your system as EHP for ERP, entered it in an EHP logical component, and then selected the EHP product version in Maintenance Optimizer.

To make this error message go, please make sure that in transaction SMSY, in the Header Data tab for the system you want to upgrade, both ERP 6 and EHP for ERP 6 are added as product versions and also active. Information about why this is needed can be found in note 1464712.

After this is done, please enter the system in an ERP 6 logical component. Then, if your Solution Manager system is on SP22 or higher, you don't need to add this new logical component to a solution. When you create a new Maintenance Optimizer transaction for your EHP system, please select 'no solution', product ERP 6.0, and then the system. To open again the transactions created like this you can use transaction /n/tmwflow/maintenance.

On the other hand, if the Solution Manager system is SP21 or lower (or if you just like better to work from DSWP) please add the new ERP 6 logical component to another solution, and please proceed to opening the Maintenance Optimizer transaction from the solution with the ERP 6 logical component.

I hope this information helps.

Best regards,

Miguel AriƱ

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question