Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP7/NW 7.01 configurations for ADFS 2.0 and SAML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We already have SSO for domain connected/authenticated devices on our network via Kerberos but wish to provide same to other devices. We have ADFS 2.0 installed and would like those people to be directed to ADFS for authentication against AD and then proceed to Netweaver/Portal with a SAML token. From my research it seems that SAML 1.1 is supported for 7.01, and I am in the middle of researching the details. I found a document that outlines the configuration against IBM Tivoli, but am hoping someone has done the same for ADFS.

Has anyone done this or found any helpful documentation?

Thanks,

Doug

1 REPLY 1

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think that it will work but I might be wrong. As far as I understand AS Java supports only Browser/artifact profile and Browser/post profile. But none of these profiles are is supported by ADFS. I think the issue is same as described [here|http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/Geneva/thread/c2cef87a-38de-4a25-b311-e41f68513de2/].

Cheers