Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Tumbleweed's OCSP from Java stack of SAP Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Our SAP Portal is currently using CRL and is having major performance problems due to the large number and size of the CRLs that we must support. SAP's recommended workaround is to reduce the number and size of the CRLs, but we do not have any control over the CRLs which are controlled by a government agency. Also, SAP Portal does not currently support OCSP.

We are a licensed Tumbleweed user, so we could replace our CRL with OCSP if we can call Tumbleweed's Validator Toolkit from the Java code inside SAP Portal.

Does anyone have any experience doing this?

Thank you for your advice.

Darren

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a note to close off this post.

I was able to write a C based DLL which calls Tumbleweed's C based OCSP functions. I wrote Java code which calls my C based OCSP function. I got this to work as a standalone Java application.

I am currently attempting to integrate my Java code into our existing custom logon module. I am having trouble getting the Netweaver App Server to find my DLL. I will post a separate question on that topic.

Hope this info is helpful to someone in the future.