cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chapter id for material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When creating a material master type consumable or other type after that made a po without any tax then done migo witiout any posting of excise through j1iex. J1ID is not maintained for that material after that when updating the excise register sytem gives maintain the chapter id for same material . Pl guide

NKS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have maintain the chapter ID for material because based on selection of material whether "Raw Material or Consumable or Asset" Register will be update RG23A or RG23C and based upon the register whether full utlisation of Excise has to be done will be decided.

Note - If the J!ID has been maintained automatically excise tab will be avaliable while doing GRN\

I don't think Excise cannot be captured for the material is excise update during GRN based on MAterial document but you can do based on Purchase order.

Regards

davey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am talking about non excisable material can i change J1I5 programme GR based to Chapter ID. Is there any other solution for non excisable material . how to prevent meassage against non excisable material CHAPTER ID maintained for that. What setting required to check for that.

NKS