cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to apply changes in key expansion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm facing this issue again and again and really do not know how to fix it.

During developing new scenarios sometimes I use KeyExpansions.

After changing BUIMeta.xml i'm trying to see additional objects in payload, but there is nothing.

xcellerator.xfg already has webdav=full.

what i'm missing?

I tried to remove scenario and create it again, i tried to restart integration service, but it didn't help as well.

Please, advice

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please close your thread since you solved the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked:

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for answer, I checked threads, which you provided and followed advises:

1) I have well-formatted xml and xsl files in my package (Altova verified it with provided xsd), I have 'side' instead of 'Side' attribute in the BIUMeta.xml

here is code:

<KeyExpansionRule side="R">
	<TargetObjectType ObjectNameSpace="" ObjectTypeId="Z.B1.8.8_CoA" RequestGenerationRuleLink="/sim.com.sap.b1i.datasync.001/biu.Z.SBO_CoA_MD/biu.Z.R_CoARequest.xsl">
		<ObjectKeyList>
			<ObjectKey FieldName="Code" SelectionPath="//BOM/BO/ChartOfAccounts/row/Code"/>
		</ObjectKeyList>
	</TargetObjectType>
</KeyExpansionRule>

2) I tried to remove BizPackage, and then re-create it, after that i re-created scenario, but it did not help.

that is strange.

Thanks,

I'm investigating...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found issue.

Key Expansion did not applied because i used the same object type as main Sender and Receiver object have.

I do not know if it is restriction, but after changing object type for Key Expansion Rule, that works.