cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSS feeds and tags for blog series?

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to establish a blog series for news regarding our small OS/DB platform (DB4). Granularity of Categories regarding SDN blogs is far too low to shrink the contents suitably for our target group by using RSS feeds for a Category. And I suppose there is no way to create a dedicated category for the small amount of contributions to expect.

So, the current approach is to tell people to subscribe to the RSS feed pointing to my personal account. This is only a bad workaround. I'd prefer tagging the blog series with a specific keyword so other members of our group could contribute to the series, and blog contributions to other topics by me could be filtered out.

Any suggestions? Thanks a lot,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member46
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

My suggestion would be to use the SCN wiki

Each space has its own rss feed. I believe there is also a new way to work with specific wiki pages and labels.

I recommend you reach out to Moshe Naveh from my team and he'll assist.

Gali

0 Kudos

Hi Gali,

Thanks for your proposal. We targeted for blogs for different reasons, so it is unprobable we will head for the wiki. However, as we have SCNergy before our eyes, I expect we can live with the current setup and then tag whatever content we have...

Regards,

Thomas

Answers (0)