cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFBF LINK TO COGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am facing one problem in REM.10 planned orders are there ,I have done the production booking for 10 planned orders using MFBF.FG GR(131) has happened for 10 orders.So 10 material documents are created.The component is not there in stock.So it went to COGI.In COGI 10 errors are there.Now the component material has come for 10.When I clear cogi,only one material document is created eventhouh I have cleared for 10 error (for 10 planned orders).Now my requirement is to link the one material document (which I have cleared in COGI for 261) to 10 material document(131 FG).Through some light.Please let me know the table link.

Gideon .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am facing one problem in REM.I have done the production booking using MFBF.FG GR(131) has happened.material documents are created.The component is not there in stock.Now it is not going in  COGI.i have check all setting in REM also.but i want short material in cogi.

Pl help

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3172981

Hi Sachin,

Can you check if the 'Error Correction for Backflushing' is activated for the REM profile -

SPRO --> Production --> Repetitive Manufacturing --> Control --> Define Repetitive Manufacturing Profile --> Select the specific REM profile --> check the 'flags' for 'Error Correction for Backflushing' under the tab page Control Data 1

We would expect a 'Tick' for Create cumulated post processing record & if needed, 'Tick' for the Also create individual postprocessing record

Thanks

Senthil

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gideon,

I guess you must have executed COGI report with the option for summarized record(in the input screen) and however you can

choose the option for summarized or individual record option after executing to check the individual error quantity and reason

for the same material.

If executing in summarized mode,the system shows the splitup during posting or correcting the error records before posting

and in this case only one material document gets generated and to check the details,goto MB51 and execute for the

movement,plant,posting date,user name combination.

Double click on the document no and it displays the material document in detail view,where in you can check the 10 line

items,quantity against each item,and the respective order(production order).

In your case since it's REM related you may get only the product cost collector no as order no against each line item and you

may not get the planned order details.

Check and revert.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

I think in REM scenarion you need to check with T code MF47 for Post processing of incorrect goods movement instead of COGI and as per you setting of REM profile.

Check at your end.

Regards

Anupam Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried clearing the COGI documents one by one instead of clearing @ once.?