cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment Field is blank in the Accounting Document of MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am working on ECC 6 version. I have observed in my system that for some of the vendor invoices posted using the MIRO transaction, assignment field is blank in the respective Accounting Document for the Vendor Line Item. But for GRIR Line Item Assignment field is filled with Purchase Order Number.

My requirement is to display the Purchase Order Number in the Assignment Field (ZUONR) of the Vendor line item also and for that purpose I have assigned the Sort Key of Purchase Order in the Recon GL Account master under Control Data Tab, Sort Key Field as 010(Purchase Order No.). Also, the Vendor Master has the Sort Key as 010 (Purchase Order).

I have applied the Note 676338 and checked and checked the structure RFPOSXEXT. It has the Assignment fields both ZUONR as well as U_ZUONR.

Still after above changes, when I post the MIRO, the assignment field in the vendor line item of its accounting document is blank. Any clues how to fill the vendor line item's assignment filed with the purchase order number ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Gemini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

You should create your own Form Pool by copying the std Form Pool RGGBS000 or RGGBR000. You need to copy them from Client 000 and configure them in Table T080D. There after identify a form, where you can write your own logic. Use This form in Substitution Rule in GGB1

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanil

Can you please elaborate on the usage of Form Pool and your solution. I have never used this feature. Also how to link the form which I create in the Substitution Rule.

I still wonder how is the PO Number getting updated in the assignment field of the vendor line for few vendor cases and not all the vendor invoices.

Thank u

Gemini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gemini,

Sort key does no magic, it populates value from the original field from the same line item only.

Taking this as an example...First check that PO field is populated in the Vendor Line item then only sort key will be able to populate the field else it will be blank.

I don't think system populated PO field in the vendor line item.

If you want to meet your requirement and contact your ABAPer and write a Substitution User-exit to populate PO Number into assignment field.

Regards,

Chintan Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan

There is PO number in any of the fields in the vendor line.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Form is nothing but user exit, which you can assign trhough a substitution step. In T080D, customize for your company code. Identify the form (user exit) which will be used in Substitution. There write the code logic as:

From the Field AWKEY seperate Fiscal Year Combination and pass the same in RSEG or RBKP to get the PO No, Polulate the same in ZUONR

Regards

Sanil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Any other inputs without going for user exit enhancements please ? I still wonder why the PO number is being popuated in vendor line items in certain cases and not in all the cases of RE Documents.

Gemini