Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Assignment Field is blank in the Accounting Document of MIRO

Hi Gurus

I am working on ECC 6 version. I have observed in my system that for some of the vendor invoices posted using the MIRO transaction, assignment field is blank in the respective Accounting Document for the Vendor Line Item. But for GRIR Line Item Assignment field is filled with Purchase Order Number.

My requirement is to display the Purchase Order Number in the Assignment Field (ZUONR) of the Vendor line item also and for that purpose I have assigned the Sort Key of Purchase Order in the Recon GL Account master under Control Data Tab, Sort Key Field as 010(Purchase Order No.). Also, the Vendor Master has the Sort Key as 010 (Purchase Order).

I have applied the Note 676338 and checked and checked the structure RFPOSXEXT. It has the Assignment fields both ZUONR as well as U_ZUONR.

Still after above changes, when I post the MIRO, the assignment field in the vendor line item of its accounting document is blank. Any clues how to fill the vendor line item's assignment filed with the purchase order number ?

Thanks for your help.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question