cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAX CODE IN TAX PROCEDURE IS INVALID!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

See my subject explains the issue itself,but here i am able to find out the trouble as well.

When i create a contract>SO>Del>Bill, it says "no acc doc generated"

When i see Note it says-"TAX CODE IN TAX PROCEDURE IS INVALID"

When i see Analysis in contract/SO in condition tab ,i can see my tax condition type JIN7 ,which is for CST & another JIN7 ,which is blank & not assigned with any tAXCODE.

Here when i see the details of these two tax condition types ,here i can see the difference.

In one tax condition type JIN7--it is assigned to TAX CODE

While the other one is not assigned to TAXCODE & here the problem lies!!!

I have created a new taxcode in Development ,simply copied the settings froM Quality,but its not working here.

I am not able to assign this New Taxcode to JIN7.

Regards

Swati Bhatt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tax Code should have been assigned to condition type JIN7 in FV11. Also in FTXP for that tax code, you should be able to see this condition type with the required tax percent. Place your mouse here and click on Tax Accounts from top so that you will see some G/L Accounts assigned. Ensure that the correct G/L Account is assigned there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check in your condition record if the tax condition type is linked to the tax code or not. If not you have to link the record to the tax code. You may be using two different condition records and one of them is without tax codes. Because of this, you are having this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fine..

You mean to say the another condition type ,without tax code assignment should be maintained in condition record with tax code???

Where should i maintain this in FV11 or VK11??

See i have maintained it in Fv11 but when i try to maintain the same in VK11 ,it shows an error that "no acc sequence is assigned"

So for this do i need to maintain the same access seq for this one as like in that other condition type???

One more thing--

we have been practicing this since long bt no errors were occurred that time in quality or Production!!!

Regards

Swati Bhatt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me out!!!

Help!!

Regards

Swati Bhatt

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Swati,

If your condition type which works fine have an access sequence assigned to it, then maintain the same for the condition type which doesn't have a tax code.

Then in VK12, you can maintain the tax code.

This will work fine then.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is due to the settings maintained in OB40.Check the Account Key in the Pricing Procedure with the Transaction (as described in OB40) ,then select it & go to Rules.Here you will see the Check Box which is selected against Tax Code.

Now you woud have to create Condition Records with Tax Code in VK11 for that Condition Type & then release the Invoice Manually.

Hope, it would help you.

Best Regards,

Ankur