cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Error (-55) [131-183]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know why when I try to PDF a file e.g. Invoice i receive the following error

Internal Error (-55) [131-183]

This only happens to a specific user. They are a superuser and the customer is on 8.8 patch 12 and I have also installed adobe reader 10 on the client as well as server and she still gets the error on both PC's.

I have also checked that the user has full access to the bitmap and attachments folder defined under general settings.

Please help

Thanks in advance

Ryan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan........

I think the problem might be in Invoice PLD.

Is this Preview Set default for this Particular Super User?

Please check this and set the system PLD of invoice default and then try to see in PDF.

If this system PLD works perfectly then it is a problem of Invoice print layout.......

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot PDF any documents e.g. Sales uote, Purchase Orders, Invoice etc so it cannot be the layout

It gives me the same error when ever I try to click on the PDF icon. Surely Adobe Reader 10 is supported in 8.8 patch 12?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan.....

Then this owuld be a Bug.....

Better if you upgrade your system. Because today only for one user tomorrow might be for others users too.

SO try upgrading and then try whether gives same problem or not.

Else for the time being create a new user. and assign the license to newly created user...

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

Internal Error always means external resource not available. To troubleshoot the issue, try this list first:

1. Any other documents by PDF?

2. How about test environment?

3. Is this user a superuser from the very beginning?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see below my answers

1. Any other documents by PDF? - It gives me the same error for all documents e.g. Quotes, Purchase Orders

2. How about test environment? Still same result

3. Is this user a superuser from the very beginning? Yes the user has been a superuser from the beggining

Surly adobe reader 10 is supported as I only have this issue with one user

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this case, a simple work around is to create a new user. If new user is working, lock the old one. User profile corruption is hard to troubleshoot.