cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1incert not able to print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We have updated j1inbank, but unable to print the certificate, as it is throwing an error no data selected

message no.81000, We have even run program J_1iewtchln at se16, i could see the challans posted, but somehow unable to print certificates.

Please help

Thanks

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sree,

I also working in j1incert,i am getting everthing.

can u explain clearlay what is ur problem.

if u not getting the tds certificate print for that.

there u can't reprint,if once the run print out.

thanks &regards.

boyalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

We have updated challan, bank as well with the ref doc no. and could even see the docs at se16 as well.

But when executing j1incert, the system is not allowing me to print. i have checked the parameters and also with the system and doc dates as well.

I am unable to print the cert somehow

Pls help

thanks

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI everyone,

The issue was solved... thank you for the support

Thanks

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI everyone,

I have an issue with the print of TDS certificate for a vendor in the year 2008-09, We have executed J1Incert, the error says No data is available for the selection, tried with J1inmis also, the data is not displayed. J1inrep allows with the certificate no. i checked for the certificate no. in with_item in se16n at CTnumber... but could not get.

Pls help

Thanks

Sree

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Please check if your certificate date is more than the system date.Give Certificate date equal or less than system date, Certificates will be printed. Also check for authorization issue in SU53.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ateef,

As suggested, i have checked with the dates and couldn't print the cert, as the system throws the same error,

Pls help

thanks

Sree

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Check the Vendor master data TDS rates were maintained or not in XK03. and the new rates were updated in all the vendor master data or not

In EWT a field called business place has a major roll. Please check that all the transactions should have business place. if some transactions do not have business place than it will not consider for challan posting.

1. Post invoice with TDS (importantly update the business place and section code)

2. Run J1INCHLN for monthly remittance to Govt.

3. Update J1INBANK for back challan update.

4. Run J1INCERT to print the TDS Certificates

Regards