cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding custom field to Marketing Attribute Set general data (Enhancing)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to add a custom field to Marketing Attribute Set General data. I hope, I need to do it thorugh EEWB. However, I am not sure which Object/SubObject I need to consider in here.

Could you please help me with this basic information related to EEWB. And once we add the field, in which table we can see this?

Master table for Marketing Attribute Set = ?

Thanks,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Georg,

In busiiness, they want to categorize the Marketing Attribute Sets based on a perticular field which is custom field.

They want to show this field as checkbox on Marketing Attribute Set view. And they want to save this in flag in database as well.

Now, when they open Contact/Account overiview page,

There they want to have two custom assignment blocks for Marketing Attibutes:

1. Marketing Attributes - IWAP

2. Marketing attributes - non IWAP

If thw Attribute Set has flag checked, those will be showed up Assignment block 1. Else, they will be showed up in assignment block 2.

Please let men know, how can I solve this requirement.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks,

Saneep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if i got the issue correctly.

In case you simply want to create the Marketing Attributes ( use tcode:- CRMM_ROUT_PROF_CHAR )

and for creating Marketing Attribute Sets ( use tcode:- CRMD_PROF_TEMPL)

This way you can create the custom marketing attributes.

In GUI:- Now for assigning this attribute set to the BP, go to that BP. Go to "Marketing Attributes" tab.

Go to "Marketing Attributes" assignment block.

Select the relevant attribute set from the drop down and assign that attribute set and then u can give values to the attributes in that attribute set.

Let me know if you need furhter help. Or if i have understood your problem, please let me know the problem more clearly.

rgrds,

Randhir

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saneep,

I would not enhance or modify the data model of the attribute set. I think that creating an attribute set is not done on a daily basis. So it should be OK to maintain a customizing table specifying the attribute sets that should go into assignment block 1. You can read this customizing table in your enhanced component.

Best regards

Gregor

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

can you please explain the business case why this enhancement would be needed?

Best regards

Gregor