Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding SD Certification

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I am willing to appear in certification exams on immediate basis. Please, can any body provide me information of weight age of different topics of SD relevant to certification exam.

Beside general topics of SD there are certain questions which come in certification test from SAP NET WEAVER & SAP GENERAL SOLUTION. Please can any body provide me any link related to that topics or if some body has any file related to these topics i would be quite grateful if he/she would share that with me.

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP CERTIFIED APPLICATION ASSOCIATE - ORDER FULFILLMENT WITH SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4

*WEIGHTAGE PER TOPIC

:*HTTP://WWW.SAP.COM/SERVICES/EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION/CERTIFICATIONTEST.EPX?CONTEXT=%5B%5BC_TSCM62_64%7CG%5D%5D%7C

SAMPLE QUESTIONS:

HTTP://WWW.SAP.COM/SERVICES/EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION/SCHEDULE/CTSCM6264.EPX

SAP CERTIFIED APPLICATION ASSOCIATE - ORDER FULFILLMENT WITH SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5

WEIGHTAGE PER TOPIC:

HTTP://WWW.SAP.COM/SERVICES/EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION/CERTROLES/CERTIFICATIONTEST.EPX?CONTEXT=%5B%5BC_...

SAMPLE QUESTIONS:

HTTP://WWW.SAP.COM/SERVICES/EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION/SCHEDULE/CTSCM6265.EPX

SAP CERTIFIED APPLICATION PROFESSIONAL - ORDER FULFILLMENT WITH SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4

WEIGHTAGE PER TOPIC:

HTTP://WWW.SAP.COM/SERVICES/EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION/CERTROLES/CERTIFICATIONTEST.EPX?CONTEXT=%5B%5BP_...

SAMPLE QUESTIONS:

HTTP://WWW.SAP.COM/SERVICES/EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION/SCHEDULE/PSD64.EPX

SAP CERTIFIED APPLICATION PROFESSIONAL - ORDER FULFILLMENT WITH SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5

WEIGHTAGE PER TOPIC:

HTTP://WWW.SAP.COM/SERVICES/EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION/CERTROLES/CERTIFICATIONTEST.EPX?CONTEXT=%5B%5BP_...

SAMPLE QUESTIONS:

HTTP://WWW.SAP.COM/SERVICES/EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION/SCHEDULE/PSD65.EPX

All The Best,

Best Regards,

Chandramohan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the shock of my life just four days back... The format was the same from the last two years! But they changed the exam pattern with no prior intimation this time making it too very hard. I was having a feeling that this paper should be suitable for a PRO level and not the Associate one. Atleast on humanitarian grounds, SAP should think of people who are investing their money and giving such certifications, what do you think guys??