cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristics Values in Columns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Info Object 0CUSTOMER,values C01,C02,C03 etc...I want to bring these values in COLUMNS(column1=C01,column2=C02,column3=C03) against someset of characteristics in ROWS.No KeyFigure required for this report.Only Customer in column,remaining characters in rows.How to achieve....

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even if we achieve the layout what should be displayed in the intersecting cell of Row and Column?

I think even if you keep all the fields including the Customer in the Rows, you would desired output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the reply.

My report based out on only fixed 4 customers,so I can restrict the customer.

I created the Structure,selection and Drag and droped the 0Customer and restricted with C01.It gives "error that the query has to specify a key figure",i dont want any KF in this report.

If I keep the 0Customer in rows i am getting the C01,C02 values in rows only,but customer wants to display it in Columns along with some characteristics in row.Sure this is the correct requirement

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you show the graphically your layout?

My understanding, i am sure others too feel, is that :

C01        C02      C03       C04
Char1    Char2

Value1   Value3

Value2   Value4

Now system is giving error because 'Selection' is used to restrict key figure values. So if there are no KFs in report, 'Selection' do not make sense.

Or is your requirement as,

C01                       C02                       C03                   C04

Char1     Char2      Char1    Char2     Char1     Char2    Char1     Char2

In that case, try this.

1. Add 'Customer' in the rows, set global filter, Customer = C01, C02, C03, C04.

2. Create another structure and add the other Characteristics to this structure. Add this structure below Customer in Rows.

I am not sure how it shall display exactly, but should be closest to your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton

You got my requirement,second scenario is my requirement.I could able to bring out the result.

Thanks

Rajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve this by dragging 0customer into Kef Fig area in query designer along with your different characterstics in the rows.

But in columns, you will see all customers like C1, C2,......... as constants. Because this Infoobject is not a KF( In other words, it is not a derivable figure). So, What will you make out of this?

Your desired layout is very much possible. But cross check your requirement once again. KF should be derivable.

Hope it helps......

Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a structure in column and then create new selection in the structure..

drag and drop 0customer and restrict it with C01... This will create a new column with customer value C01.

for C02, create another selection, drag and drop 0customer and restrict it with C02

follow the steps for other customer values as well...

--- Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Can you please tell me what are you trying to Achive?

Lets Take an example

Customer Master data has field like Address,Country

Cust1,GMBH,Germany

Cus2,GMBH2,Germany

Cus2,GMBH3,Germany etc

Do you need the report in similar manner?

Cust1,GMBH,Germany

Cus2,GMBH2,Germany

Cus2,GMBH3,Germany

Thanks and Regards,

MuraliManohar.