Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality certificate

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

i don't have any plan to use inpection on sales delivery

in this case we can use qulity certifcate?

quality certificate is generated only on sales inpection

what is the difference between quality certificate and inpection report

pls clarify

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create certificates for materia/material group/material-customer combination, not necessary sales has to come into the picture.

Anyways, whether you need a Q-certificate depends on your business need. If business needs a certificate then you have to provide it, otherwise you may skip it. but all business generally needs some certificates, either SAP standards or most of the times, customized.

The basic difference between reports and certificates are the purpose of them. Take example of medical reports and certs. When lab reports come from pathology, they contain all test results. Depending on that doctor certifies whether a patient is fine or not. Same is for SAP. Reports have all quality results that are kind of tabular in nature. Certificates have the purpose of authenticating that the organization takes the responsibility of the results that are ready to be published.

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thnak you very much for clarification

in this case if i want to make a certiifacte how i should i procedd with that

can you give some idias

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow the link []

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The main difference I feel is that typically the quality certificate is for external customers. The inspection report is designed primarily for internal use.

The quality certs can be customized per customer. They can be triggered to be sent automatically or manually and are usually set up to be able to be faxed, emailed, printed, EDI, etc.

Reports are standardized, you can have multiple layouts for the reports and users can select the layout that meets their needs the best. The inspection reports can be used by lab techs, managers, production personnel, etc...

FF