Customer return - automatic processing
At my customer there is a requirement to automatically create a customer return delivery, goods receipt posting and credit posting when saving a customer return order. The process should be as follows:
1. Create customer return order (VA01) with reference to the original invoice
2. Create a return delivery (automatic) with reference to the return order
3. Post goods receipt against return delivery (automatic)
4. Book credit note (automatic)
I'm not sure if this is standard SAP and where I should configure the above,
Your comments are much appreciated,
Kind regards, M
Sampat Vijay Sadalge replied
Please follow the below steps to meet your requirements.
1. For auto delivery, in the order document type (Std. RE), in the Shipping tab - maintain the Immediate delivery to A - Create Delivery Immediately which will create the delivery upon saving of the return order.
2. For auto PGI, you need to have a job set up (you can decide the timing) using variant for the transaction VL06G.
3. Similarly for credit memo creation, you need to set up a schedule job using the variant for the transaction VF04.