cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSMobile Barcode Scanning-Goods Receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have set the cursor in the input field for the sap dynpro screen number for the internet service. I need to get the barcode scanned data getting filled in the input field. If i type in the barcode data i am able to get through and the delivery documents are posted successfully...I found in SPRO->logistic exection->mobile data entry-> Barcode. I need information on how to activate in SAP side to interpret the barcode scanner's output and get the values inside the field in sap screen....

Thanks all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What parameters have you set in the your GUI configuration for the ITSMobile service - set via transation SICF?

What device type is being used to read the barcode?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

Thanks for your response. In SICF,

~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE DEVINCLUDE_SYMBOL3090

~SOURCES ZGR,ITSMOBILE01

~THEME 99

~TRANSACTION ZGR

~DESIGNBASEURL /sap/public/bc/its

~SINGLETRANSACTION 1

The device is RF Scanner Gun Symbol Motorola 3090. The device didnt get the BarCode value in the field Reference Doc(WOSE_IMKPF-REF_BLNR_DYNP), Screen 120 SAPLWOSE_GR_ENTRY_DLG.

Thanks,

Uma.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

Forgot to ask before - what is your WAS BASIS Support pack and Kernel version?

Also check the publishing of

ITSMOBILE01

ITSMOBILE

ITSGENMOBILE

ITSGENMOBILEXV

via SE80. Make sure they have been published since the last BASIS Support pack.

See the WIKI:

[How to check the publishing Date of an Internet Service |http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/HowtocheckthepublishingDateofanInternet+Service]

For the templates for ZGR - what ITSMobile generation style did you use?

Also you need to add ~ITSMOBILE 1 to the service (I presume its called; "ZGR" )in SICF

See:

[Service Parameter and Settings |https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/ServiceParameterand+Settings]

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

I have published service completely and is upto date. I dont have the Standard Internet Service

ITSGENMOBILE

ITSGENMOBILEXV and the service pack is 13. I have added ~ITSMOBILE 1 and like to know where i could see all allowed parameters for example ~DisconnectONClose.....

Regards,

Uma.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

That link "Services and Parameters" has all the required parameters

What is the result of adding ~itsmobile 1?

You are using WAS 700 Support Pack 13? Whats the 700 Kernel patch?

You should have: ITSGENMOBILE based on note #1276337 ITSMobile: required internet services

and

[Prerequisites to run ITSmobile |https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/Prerequisitestorun+ITSmobile]

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

Basis Support Package 12 for 7.00, imported at 15.10.2007 and i have publised ITSMOBILE01/ITSMOBILE/ZGR all at the same time.

Regards,

Uma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

For system requisites, please let me know which transaction will give these details, so that i can provide you the same.

i took the information from tcode SPAM.

Regards,

Uma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

I have added ~ ITSMobile 1 in SE80 internet service parameters and missed to mention on SICF parameters and settings. I will include this in SICF and let you know on Tuesday.....I would be cheerful if i could fix with this addition.

Thanks,

Uma.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

Any luck with adding the parameter ~itsmobile 1?

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

Thanks for your message. I added ~ITSMobile 1and found no scanning happened. The browser in the Scanner is controlled by another application and now believe that application is blocking the scanning data. I will update soon as i get more information on the application's result.

regards,

Uma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

The barcode scanned data got blocked by the thirdparty application used in the Scan gun. Its now fixed and everything is working fine. Thanks a lot for coming forward and share your knowlege and time.

Regards,

Uma.