Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ext. Customer Replenishment parameters

VineetJain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

There is a button named "Ext. Customer Replenishment parameters" in the Material Master in the Sales:General Plant view. Could anyone please help me understand how I can use this field for replenishment for a specific Customer?

The links I found are pertaining to IS-Retail. I am using ECC and need help asap.

Regards

Vineet Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineet,

I have same requirement.I can't see the Transaction WMV1 in ECC. Can you please provide me more details "How you are able to create Order .

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is an IS-Retail functionality, not used with ECC.

It is used for planning, forecasting and checking re-order levels for inventory, used along with data coming from POS.

Regards,

Amit

VineetJain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit / Kapil,

I have gone through the links earlier but somehow I could not get it and need some more help in the functionality as to how it works. Also, there is mention of MM01 and MM02 of ECC and I beleive that can be used for running the MRP. They have also mentioned MM41 and MM42 for the Article Master in IS-Retail but we can skip this part and can explore on the ECC front as my requirement is on the ECC front.

If someone has worked or knows the concept, please provide your valuable input.

Regards

Vineet Jain

Edited by: Vineet Madan Jain on Jun 8, 2011 11:38 AM

VineetJain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

I could find the answer partially. When we maintain the MRP Type as RP and the Target Stock as 100 in the "Ext Customer for Replenishment parameters" (we can use the other parameters on this display like we do in MRP 1 and MRP2 of the Material), the system will replenish the stock after running the T-Code WMV1 (Logistics--> Sales and Distributution --> Order --> Customer Replenishment > Replenshments Planning> Execute).

When we execute this T-code, a Sales Order is automatically created in the background using the Sales Document type TAV.

The above feature of SAP is a Standard functinality and is a part of ECC for a Process called Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI).

However, since this is a Standard Document Type, I want to change this Order Type but cannot find where I can make the changes.

It would be a lot of help if anyone can help me know where we can set another Order Type instead of TAV.

Regards

Vineet Jain

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
where we can set another Order Type instead of TAV

VOV8 - You can see this order type here

VTLA - You can see copy control between your order type and delivery type

VTFL - You can see copy control between your delivery type and billing type

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

VineetJain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipathi,

Unfortunately this does not reply my answer.

I want to know how automatically only Sales Doc Type TAV is created. There must be some determination technique or maintainence of Sales Doc Type somewhere when I run the T-Code WVM1.

Regards

Vineet Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineet,

SAP standard calls Sales Doc Type TAV in the background. Explore custom exits, If having a different document is so critical for your business. Do keep in mind that your replenishment monitor reports might not work as well.

Regards

Noah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you click on this tab then you have to enter the customer number then next screen will appear there you have to maintain various parameters to trigger replenishment

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/86/37e631f09b11d18ca1080009d10d9a/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/41/c2eeccf6d611d1ad81080009d2232d/frameset.htm

kapil