cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

install temporary license second time

Former Member
0 Kudos

I installed my first temporary license one month ago. Now I need to install a new temporary license.

Now when Iclog on to BCUSER and go to SLICENSE- new license - install new temporary license it says : "A license key for "NetWeaver_ADA" already exists. You can't install another temporary license key for "NetWeaver_ADA" "

When I logon it says I have few more days untill it expires....Does this mean I can`t install more than one temporary license?

What will it happen after my license expires? Would I be able to logon...see/run/change my programs?

Thank you, I really would appreciate some answers,

Newbie I.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That temorary license is only valid for 30 days. You cannot install again. You have to send a request to SDN team and provide you System ID and Hardware key. They will given you another license and you can apply that license.

Send you request on this page.

[License Renew|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/minisap/minisap.htm]

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you....I thought I had to pay for a license renewal...That`s why I didn`t think of license renewal.

Have a great day.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member763575
Discoverer

license.sap.sapsystem=DEV try with change new value for this property and install temporary license

• OOTB HSQL DB
    ./license.sh -temp CPS_SQL

• MySQL DB
    ./license.sh -temp CPS_MYS
0 Kudos

This suggestion worked for me to start the server post second time license expiration.

Thanks !