Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifying SAP generated table maitaince

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone!

I am working on an SAP generated function group for enhancing sm30 transaction. I added the functionality requested by the customer and I can display the result on the screen except one field. This field has type QUAN and I have so many ways but I was unsuccessful so far. Does anyone have any idea how to do it? I would appreciate any advice. Thank you!

Betty

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is a quantity field did you mention reference table in Currency/quantity field.

Hope you have regenerated the screens.

Muktar

0 Kudos

Hi Muktar!

Yes it is mentioned and the screen has been regenerated.

Betty

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want wont display the QUAN field means you should change the screen layout.

Goto ur table maintainance genrerator .

1) U find Overview screen and Single screen in table maintainenace generator

2) Click on the screen number where the layout for creating entries has been designed

3) Goto Layout of screen painter and choose that field and press delete.

4) After deleting the corresponding field name will be in screen editor code in PAI event

for e,g FIELD ZBIBTEST-QUAN ."QUAN field name

Remove the syntax here and activate it.

Regards,

Dhina..

0 Kudos

Hi Dhina!

It still did not solved the problem. Somehow the display still not right.

Betty

0 Kudos

Hi,

In the layout did u delete the Quan Column? and also you comment the Field in PAI event? and activate the Hole think?

still your getting the problem.

Regards,

Dhina..

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I did and still displays the same way.

BR

Betty

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

> I am working on an SAP generated function group for enhancing sm30 transaction. I added the functionality requested by the customer and I can display the result on the screen except one field. This field has type QUAN and I have so many ways but I was unsuccessful so far.

Hello,

What is the modification you've done to the Table maintenance screen? You must remember SAP doesn't recommend manual changes to the TMG screens!

Once the TMG is re-generated all the changes made to the screens would be lost for good.

BR,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas!

I did not modify anything on the screen at all. Only the content of the internal table had been changed.

Betty