cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors in Proxy Transport (ABAP Part)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing this issue when moving a server proxy to production system. The import of proxy to quality system is successful, but when the same transport is getting imported into SEP, following error occurs.

Table ZDT_GL1111_ZCREATER002 could not be activated

(E- Nametab for table ZDT_GL1111_ZCREATER002 cannot be generated ) Table ZMT_GL1111_ZCREATER002 could not be activated

(E- Routine EXPAND (Table ZMT_GL1111_ZCREATER002 could not be expanded) )

Program ZII_SI_IA_GL1111_ZCREATER002=====IP, Include ZII_SI_IA_GL1111_ZCREATER002=== Type 'ZMT_GL1111_ZCREATER002' is unknown

I have checked the transport and all the objects in source system and all are in working condition. Even in Quality system the transport is imported successfully and proxy is working correctly. I have also moved PI components (ESB and IB) first as per suggestion in one of the threads.

Is there anything I have missed before moving it to production system?

In general, what are the steps/care to be taken when transporting a proxy ABAP part to another system.

Thanks,

Rashmi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check tables ZDT_GL1111_ZCREATER002 & ZMT_GL1111_ZCREATER002 in your system,

also check include program ZII_SI_IA_GL1111_ZCREATER002.

Check these all are activated & working fine on DEV System, also these objects are attached with your transport request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

These are all active and working fine in DEV system and also attached to my transport request.

Thanks,

Rashmi.

Edited by: Rashmi Joshi on Jun 8, 2011 9:04 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could resolve this issue by including all the ddic objects in the proxy request. It was not able to generate an active object(nametab) out of the ddic objects as all the objects were not put in the request. Thanks for all the help.

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Juss try to remove all the conflict objects in dev., But I doubt if the cache is upto date for the objects which you moved to next system.

Check all the systems - systeminfo if the systems are in sink with the patch levels.

Regards

Pothana

Edited by: Pothana Yadav on Jun 8, 2011 2:36 PM