cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i login to client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

iam very new to sap,i installed sap recently,i created a client how can i login to that client(i given user id:sap*,pwd:pass)

any parameter changes required

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i installed newly,i created a client(100).while login to that client (sap*,pass)it will gives the message "name or password is in correct.some one says to me,change the parameter value..

can you plz explain each step bcz iam very new to sap..

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to change the parameter on RZ10 select the Default profile add the parameter and change the value and save & activate the profile. Restart the SAP Server and you would be able to login.

This process is widely available if you will search on google you will find out.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried to logon with sap* username in CLIENT 00 ???

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add the parameter login/no_automatic_user_sap* =0 in the default profile. The re-start the your SAp application. Then try to login with sap* and password as pass.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Download SAPGUI and install it. Add the system by giving appserver name and system id .. and then login ...

Thanks,

Deepthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i already installed SAP Gui,client also created but login to client trough SAP*,pass it is not working

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As said earlier. You need to change the profile parameter and then take a reboot of Server and after that you would be able to login via sap* and pass. This is easily searchable. You can get this.

Regards,

Subhash