cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type to be made Non Statistical

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

I want one of my Condition type value ( JOFV = Ocean Fright Value ) to be inventorised, i have removed statistical tick from Pricing procedure, also removed account Key and Accural key ( again again assigned account and Accural key ) but no help,

the condition type JOFV = Ocean Fright Value, is still showing as Statistical ticked in the PO details.

Iam not able to remove the statistical tick from that condition type from PO details, pls help me how to make this condition value as going to inventory ( to make it non statistical).

there is not statistical tick in my procedure but it shows tick in condition when i check it in PO,. please tell me how to remove that

FYI, I have another condition type JADC = additional custom duty, which value gets inventorised, i have tried to maintain the same exact value in the JOFV condition type, and same parameters in Pricing procedure, but even then ditto is maintained the condition type JOFV is not getting inventorised and it is showing statistical tick in the PO condition details,

iam not able to figure why and from where it is taking this direction,

is there any SAP Internal update which directs a condition type to be Statistical or non statistical ? any config missing from my side ??

Thanks and regards

S Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm trying to create New PO and trying to use the condition type in the New POs but this condition type is not getting Inventorised,

can you clear one think to me ,for a movement we agree this is statistical conditio,keep it as it is in Po and do MIGo and MIRO

and check,where values of this condition goes,if it add in material then good ,no problem( as you said no account key ,accrual ,so it will add in material)

second thing,if you want to add in net value of PO,then check + and _-sign for your condition type

if you put + sign in condition type at right hand side you will find this pluse minus indicator of your condition type

Regards

Kailas Ugale

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you removed statistical tick from Pricing procedure, also removed account Key and Accural key . Now check condition typeJOFV (in t.code:M/06 or OBYZ),go to details & check accrual flag is selected in control data 2 TAB & see condition category( blank or not) in contorl data 1 segment

Regards,

Biju K

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

is there any SAP Internal update which directs a condition type to be Statistical or non statistical ? any config missing from my side ??

I am not sure about this

But let me know one thing,you are check this setting in Past PO number or you create new PO?

I hope all this changes will come in new Po

Regards

Kailas ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thanks for your replies,

I'm trying to create New PO and trying to use the condition type in the New POs but this condition type is not getting Inventorised,

As informed earlier i have maintained Ditto setting as that of the Inventorising Cond type, both at M/06 and M/08, maintained same value at pricing procedure as well.

and this conditions are not in OBQ1 as this is not an TAX condition type, but is there in M/06.

Think it is internally maintained to act as a statistical ( non inventorising ) from SAP it self, any IDEA pls let me know how to change Condition type to non statistical.

Thanks and Regards

S Kumar,

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of creating the condition type manually,create a copy of an inventorised condition type(JADC) & try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Yes I have already done the same and it is getting Inventorised, i created a new condition type copying a non statistical condition type and it is working fine i did change the description accordingly as required.

But i could not understand how and from where is the control made in determining a condition type as statistical or non Statistical.

Thanks and regards

SK

Edited by: KumarSAP&SAP on Jun 9, 2011 7:20 AM

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the condition type(M/06 or OBQ1 ) in control data remove Accrual tick mark.Other wise copy JADC & create