Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Condition type to be made Non Statistical

Hello SAP Gurus,

I want one of my Condition type value ( JOFV = Ocean Fright Value ) to be inventorised, i have removed statistical tick from Pricing procedure, also removed account Key and Accural key ( again again assigned account and Accural key ) but no help,

the condition type JOFV = Ocean Fright Value, is still showing as Statistical ticked in the PO details.

Iam not able to remove the statistical tick from that condition type from PO details, pls help me how to make this condition value as going to inventory ( to make it non statistical).

there is not statistical tick in my procedure but it shows tick in condition when i check it in PO,. please tell me how to remove that

FYI, I have another condition type JADC = additional custom duty, which value gets inventorised, i have tried to maintain the same exact value in the JOFV condition type, and same parameters in Pricing procedure, but even then ditto is maintained the condition type JOFV is not getting inventorised and it is showing statistical tick in the PO condition details,

iam not able to figure why and from where it is taking this direction,

is there any SAP Internal update which directs a condition type to be Statistical or non statistical ? any config missing from my side ??

Thanks and regards

S Kumar

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question