cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what are the variables available on 0CALDAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI EXPERTS,

I want to know the list of variables on a 0calday.How can i know?

Can i get this information for all the standard characteristics / time chars.?

Beacause ,when i open my query designer ,i see only few variables under the characteristic 0calday.

For example,

when user enters a date, i need to show him both entered date and entire months in next column.

so i need to find.Is there any SAP variable available already for this purpose?

I aslo have some columns.........etc,,

Can any one help. me..

Regards

Laxman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

waqar_ahmed
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find list of variables in infoprovider section of query d under calday characteristic in time dimension. I dont think there is any standard variable or sap exit that can satisfy your requirement. Instead you can write customer exit to fulfill this.

Regards,

ray

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ray100,

thanks for response,

But i alredy mentioned that i am unable to find some variables in my designer itself.

Supporse variable "x" is defined on 0calday.and is not isntalled from business content .Then will it be dispalyed

unser the time chars.so i want to knwo is there any other way ..that i could see all the variables defined on 0calday.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

goto metadata repository, you have links 'Activated objects' and Business content objects'. If something is delivered by SAP, but not installed, you can find that in Bus Content objects.

Choose bus content obj, infoobject, click on 0calday from the list. You can find the list of variables available on the infoobject.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check it in formula variables list. You will find them.

Thanks

Madhu Koleti

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to extend my doubt a little more.

I have a requirment as below.

User will enter a range of Date say 01.06.2011 to 25.06.2011.

I need to show him data in two columns one cloumn for the entered day range and second column for prevoius month date rangei.e(01.05.2011 to 25.05.2011)

can i achive this without using Customer Exit.

Regards

Laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution given by Murali is excatly correct nut still let me keep the thread open for some more good suggestions....

Thanks a Lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Include the same KF in the colum and restrict the same with calmonth. Hope this will help you to resolve the issue ..

Regards

BVR