cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do Combind Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

How to do combind billing for the following scenario.

As per my business requirement i want to do combind billing for 2 contracts wihch is having periodic billing plan,in this payer,

payment terms,Bill to party is same but Billing date is different for the both contracts.In this business scenario is there any possibility to create combind billing.could anybody help me in this regards.

Thank you

Suri Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run VF04

Maintain SD documents as your two contract numbers

Select order related billing

Then billing due list will appear from 2 contracts

Select date rows which you want to combine and click on COLLECTIVE BILLING ONLINE

Now system will not allow you because date & documents are different so you need to develop COPYING REQUIREMENT to combine this also need to develop data transfer routine VBRK/VBRP data at item level in copy control sales document to invoice stop splitting of invoice

Kapil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

YOu can run the same using the T.Code Vf04,

Give the two Sales Document numbers in the SD Document in the intiital screen and run the process. if you dodnot put any dae in the billign scren, the system will assume the dafault date.

I tihnk there shouldn;t be any problem is comibining te two preceeding documents into a single billing document

Regards,

Nithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you everybody.

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in VF01, VF04, VF06 there is a section name 'Default data'. Here there is the field 'Billing date'.

If you insert a date here, then the billing document will be create with thaat billing date, so not split will occur.

Best regards,

Ivano.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do not think this is possible as the billing date is a HEADER FIELD.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles