cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel billing doc with Accounting doc clearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus ,

the scenario is that we have a billing doc with wrong pricing and the relative accounting doc has cleared status,then we use VF11 to cancel the billing doc , the system give the information "Document #### saved (no automatic clearing)" .Message no VF216 .

My question is, based on the new cancellation function module AC_DOCUMENT_REVERSE, as note 1259505 description (The most evident effect of the new cancellation procedure is the automatic clearing of the accounting documents.), is that legal or illegal ,the system cancel the billing doc without checking the status of the related accounting doc ?

IF that is the standard reaction ,how can I make some change or config to make sure that ,the billing doc with cleared accounting doc can't not be cancelled without reseting the status of accounting doc to "not cleared"?

Thanks in advance ,

Ryan

Edited by: deyi chen on Jun 8, 2011 5:03 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my scenario system still cancel the invoice which is cleared but should not any accounting impact of canceled invoice

Even if you try to release manually by VF02 the massage will appear

Automatic clearing of billing document 12345

and canc. doc. 17777 not poss.

If don't want to allow creation of cancel invoice if origin invoice is cleared then do some enhancement.

Kapil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ryan,

please have a look at the KBA [1495733|https://bosap-support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/1495733].

Best regards,

Ivano.